DOWNLOAD ETS 2 & FS 2013
Farming Simulator 2013 follows previous games, offering a range of simulated farming activities. Manage your farm in an open world environment, using licensed vehicles and tools.
Your overall goal is to make money which you can invest in improving your farm. The improved graphics are still more functional than realistic – vehicles only leave a mark on the ground when you are ploughing etc. The farming equipment, from real manufacturers like Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Same, Horsch and Amazone, are as slow as you would expect, but don’t feel realistic.
You can crash your tractor into a barn without damaging it either. The environment in general still feels stale. For a simulator about farming, a more dynamic environment would be much more suitable. As it stands, work in Farming Simulator 2013 is pretty dull. You’ll never feel you are fighting against the elements, but rather just going through the motions.
Farming Simulator 2013 isn’t a massive improvement for the series. The graphics still look out dated, and the overall experience is lacking character. If you enjoyed previous entries, you’ll like this, but it doesn’t offer much for anyone else.
Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore from the UK, Belgium, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and many more, your endurance, skill and speed will all be pushed to their limits. If you’ve got what it takes to be part of an elite trucking force, get behind the wheel and prove it!
– Transport a vast variety of cargo across more than 60 European cities.
– Run your own business which continues to grow even as you complete your freight deliveries.
– Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
– A varied amount of truck tuning that range from performance to cosmetic changes.
– Customize your vehicles with optional lights, bars, horns, beacons, smoke exhausts, and more.
– Thousands of miles of real road networks with hundreds of famous landmarks and structures.
Minimum System Requirements:
– Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
– 2 GB RAM, graphics card with 256 MB memory
– (GeForce 7600 GT-class equivalent or better)